Embedded SQL in a function

From: Nikolay Hristov <charlie(at)mail(dot)vega(dot)bg>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Embedded SQL in a function
Date: 2002-07-16 07:28:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

Is it possible to use embedded SQL in C function.

I have tried application with embedded SQL and C functions
separately and they worked just fine.
When I tried to use embedded SQL in a function,
the result is that the function generally works,
but the embedded SQL statements do nothing.
There ware no errors during preprocessing, compiling and linking.

I was unable to find anything about that in the documentation.

Thanks in advance.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Iavor RaytchevDate: 2002-07-16 22:14:14