Re: odbc

From: Carlos Amaral <camaral(at)isnet(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: odbc
Date: 2002-07-04 11:02:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Please, can anybody help too ???
I've installed Postgres 7.2.1 from RedHat 7.3 and received the same
error message below.
I have pg_hba.conf in '/usr/share/pgsql/data" and "var/lib/pgsql/data",
but this message persists !!!
I'm not using odbc !! I use zeos (a connect tool for Delphi) !!! It
allways work fine, but with 7.2.1 not !!! thanks