Nextgres?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jharris(at)nightstarcorporation(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Nextgres?
Date: 2002-06-26 06:07:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Jonah,

Was just looking around your company website, and it mentions a product
called "Nextgres" which looks interesting :

http://www.nightstarcorporation.com/?op=products

How do you guys implement the PostgreSQL SQL parser as well as the
Interbase and Oracle parsers? Is it like an adaption of PostgreSQL with
addons or something? Also it mentions its compatible with PostgreSQL
7.2.2, so I'm wondering if that's a typo or something.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift