Trying to add features to pgMigration

From: John McCawley <jmccawley(at)worleyco(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trying to add features to pgMigration
Date: 2002-06-11 18:16:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hello there,

I wanted to add 2 features to pgMigration:

1) Add a checkbox to allow dropping of tables on destination Postgres DB
that match the table name you are trying to import

2) Add functionality to convert MS SQL Server autonumbers to PG Serial

I am running PostgreSQL 7.1.3, and using the 7.2.1 ODBC driver.
I have followed the instructures at
When I run the new binaries, I can connect to my database, but none of
the tables show up, just languages and schemas.
I do not have this problem with the 1.2.0 pgAdmin release.
While I still have this problem I am hesitant to begin coding on the new
Is this problem client side, or should I upgrade to Postgres 7.2?

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-06-11 19:47:45