Re: Where is PLbash ??

From: Friedrich Dodt <friedrich(dot)dodt(at)efonds24(dot)de>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where is PLbash ??
Date: 2002-06-11 13:09:39
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

you point me to pgbash, but what I was looking for was called "PLbash".

What I would like to do is to trigger a shell script from Postgres and
from the description of pgbash I conclude that this won't be possible
with this tool.

I found PLbash mentioned as a solution for this problem in the mail:

Re: making a trigger to a system call to a shell script
by jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr at 3 May 2002

Also the mail

Re: DataBlades
by jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr at 16 Apr 2002

does mention PLbash.

Any more hints?

Regards
Friedrich Dodt