Last meeting at Borders

From: Ernest Ellingson <erne(at)powernav(dot)com>
To: atlpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Last meeting at Borders
Date: 2008-03-23 15:52:02
Lists: atlpug
	I promised to set up an irc chat and have done so.  Once you've
logged on
to  you can join #atlpug.  I have a robot keeping the
page live (joebagbot)
This keeps the topic fixed.  The topic points the user at
more information.

	I have also purchased the domain name  I have not done
anything with the domain
yet.  I plan to have a server redirect both and to
I will set up name servers at a public dns server and send you the
login information so that you
can change the dns to meet your needs.  I will also set up the domain
with you as the owner, when
you send me your personal information.

Ernest Ellingson
953 Nottingham Dr.
Avondale Estates, GA 30002

atlpug by date

Next:From: Michael Alan BrewerDate: 2008-04-08 15:32:13