Automation of Deletion of records on the daily basis

From: Mahendra Nath <mnath(at)ae(dot)dhl(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Automation of Deletion of records on the daily basis
Date: 2002-04-27 08:53:33
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

This is Mahendra,

Could you please help me out in this doubt

I need to delete records from MSaccess database table
automatically on the daily basis(everyday)

I have a scheduler which calls the batch file and
inside batch file I'm calling database
with a autoexec macro.

(To delete all the records whos date is more than 90 days from current
date)
In Macro I have selected RUNSQL
and sql=delete from table_name where req_date <90

this is running fine but asking for do you wish to delete so many
records
Yes or no.. and getting struck in automation process.

So can u help me out what is the solution or alternate for this

Thanks & Rgds
Mahendra