Contrib update

From: Gilles DAROLD <gilles(at)darold(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Contrib update
Date: 2002-03-26 16:27:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi Justin,

I have a new updated version of the Ora2Pg tool which correct many
problems and add some new features, could you or someone else update
the contrib directory.
(download at:

I also just post a new tool in replacement of the Oracle XSQL Servlet,
use to create dynamic web application with XML/XSLT.

Let me know if it can take place under the contrib directory.