PostgreSQL cross-reference using LXR

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL cross-reference using LXR
Date: 2002-03-26 06:32:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Has anyone ever considered setting up LXR to cross-reference pgsql
source on developer.postgresql.org or maybe techdocs.postgresql.org? I
have seen it used in a couple of projects (originally written for the
Linux kernel; lxr.php.net is another user), and it seems pretty useful.
I set one up if anyone wants to take a look:

http://www.joeconway.com/lxr.pgsql/

It just needs apache, perl, glimpse, agrep, and a small amount of
configuration (and of course a fresh copy of cvs tip).

Joe