Techdocs site now has an optional User Registration system

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Techdocs site now has an optional User Registration system
Date: 2002-03-13 16:12:21
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi everyone,

For some time now we've been working on adding an optional User
Registration and Login system to the techdocs.postgresql.org site.

Finally, it's implemented and running smoothly. :-)

This system will provide the framework for other activities on the site,
such as people being able to create and edit their own PostgreSQL
articles/tips/guides/etc for others to read, people being able to view
their progress through the Flash CBT's (the free training courses on the
site), and other things as people suggest them.

It's a totally optional registration system, and we'll never force
anyone to register, nor sell the information to external parties, and so
forth. It's for the benefit of the PostgreSQL Community, and nothing
else.

If you have a few moments to spare please register with the new system
so we have an idea of how many people there are out there, and also tell
us if you think it flows well and works well, etc.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi