Re: Oracle vs PostgreSQL in real life

From: Marc Lavergne <mlavergne-pub(at)richlava(dot)com>
To: Jean-Paul ARGUDO <jean-paul(dot)argudo(at)idealx(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Oracle vs PostgreSQL in real life
Date: 2002-02-27 17:40:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

There is probably an explanation but "computes stuffs" doesn't provide
much information to go with. Do you think you could boil this down to a
test case? Also, expand on what the batch file does, the size
database, and which interface you are using. I'm sure people would like
to help, but there simply isn't enough information do derive and
conclusions here.

Cheers,

Marc