Data Base Administrator -
* Experience with design and support of large, high volume production databases
* Experience with database replication scenarios
* In depth knowledge of database design, including logical and physical design as well as SQL analytical skills
* Comfort working in fast pace environment
* Ability to tune queries and design solutions for performance and scalability
* Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve production and development issues
* Help software developers with schema changes and SQL queries
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Proficiency with Linux at systems administrator level
* Proficiency with scripting languages - Perl, bash, etc.
* Postgresql database experience
* Java knowledge
If interested please go to our website
This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, the following stipulations govern the use of this information: You may not take any action based upon its contents. You may not copy or show this message or attachments to anyone. You should contact the sender and subsequently delete this message and all attachments.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Special Operations Technology, Incorporated.
While antivirus software has been applied, you should perform due diligence to check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this email and attachments. Special Operations Technology, Incorporated accepts no liability for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by or contained in this email and attachments.
No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from this email transmission whatsoever.
Special Operations Technology, Incorporated is a premier IT professional services firm focused in the government and law enforcement space.
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: Kyle Michelson||Date: 2011-12-24 02:19:42|
|Subject: Co-Founder/Full-Stack Developer - Python and PostgreSQL|
|Previous:||From: Andres Freund||Date: 2011-12-20 18:36:51|
|Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Developer for Berlin (m/f)|