Windows client binaries

From: Mike Mascari <mascarm(at)mascari(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Windows client binaries
Date: 2001-12-28 13:46:46
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Somewhere, a long time ago, I downloaded Windows client libraries to
access PostgreSQL and develop client applications for it. The
installation included (from memory):

Run-time components:

psql.exe
libpq.dll

and

Development components:

libpq.lib
and some headers for development (libpq-fe.h, etc.)

Does anyone know where on postgresql.org, or elsewhere, such a binary
distribution might be? Or should I just download the whole source
tar-ball and use the win32.mak file in

/src/interfaces/libpq

I don't need a Win32 version of psql.exe, only the libpq.

Thanks for any info,

Mike Mascari
mascarm(at)mascari(dot)com