Sentence which needs updating in developer docs?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sentence which needs updating in developer docs?
Date: 2001-12-18 06:30:43
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi all,

In the SQL Commands Reference section of the development docs, for the
command "CREATE TABLE", it has the paragraph :

"A table cannot have more than 1600 columns. (In practice, the effective
limit is lower because of tuple-length constraints). A table cannot have
the same name as a system catalog table."

Is the "(In practice, the effective limit is lower because of
tuple-length constraints)" still correct?

Something minor, but still worth mentioning.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi

pgsql-docs by date