Need to include the length of trigger names

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need to include the length of trigger names
Date: 2001-12-17 07:25:21
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi all,

I was just looking at the Developer Docs for the "CREATE CONSTRAINT
TRIGGER" command in the SQL Commands reference section.  Noticed it
doesn't include a mention of the maximum length of the trigger "name"
field (31 characters).  I reckon this should be mentioned, and we should
also probably mention it for other similar things in the SQL Commands
reference section.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi