Re: Second call for platform testing

From: Joe Conway <joseph(dot)conway(at)home(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Second call for platform testing
Date: 2001-11-30 21:45:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

> Okay, it looks like HP has implemented -0 finally. Try the other
> geometry comparison files to see if any match;
> geometry-positive-zeros.out is evidently only good for HPUX 10.

A little experimentation shows that "geometry-solaris-precision.out" is
a perfect match. Two questions:

1. Do we use "geometry-solaris-precision.out", or clone it with a more
appropriate name like "geometry-hpux11.out" or
"geometry-hpux-precision.out"?

2. The current resultmap says: "geometry/hppa=geometry-positive-zeros".
What do we modify to so that it differentiates between HPUX11 and
HPUX10? I see it's related to the config.guess output and the pg_regress
script, but it's not clear to me where to make a change.

Joe