Re: connect error

From: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: 綜合システム 支援G 大坪慶子 <bkootubo(at)sogonet(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: connect error
Date: 2001-11-29 23:53:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

綜合システム 支援G 大坪慶子 wrote:

> Excuse me.
> This is first time that I have ever sent mail to you.
>
> Would you teach me, please!
> Why do I get the following error messages?

You seem to have found a bug in our ODBC driver.
I would fix it ASAP.
BTW aren't you using the Japanese version provided
by Hiroki Kataoka ? What I could provide is the
multibyte version whose use is a little different
from the Japanese version. Is it OK ? Note that
the multibyte version was introduced by Japanese
(Eiji Tokuya). Also note I'm a Japanese and using
the multibyte version.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue