Re: Support for QNX6, POSIX IPC and PTHREAD-style locking

From: Igor Kovalenko <Igor(dot)Kovalenko(at)motorola(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>, "Ross J(dot) Reedstrom" <reedstrm(at)rice(dot)edu>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Support for QNX6, POSIX IPC and PTHREAD-style locking
Date: 2001-11-28 18:55:38
Lists: pgsql-patches

Tom Lane wrote:

> The fault for the miscommunication is probably mine, in that I didn't
> make it clear to you in the beginning that time was of the essence.
> I would like to apologize for that and move on.

Thanks. Actually you were one most helpful with the port. I also
actually understood quite well that time was important. It was
moderation what killed the time. Distribution of first patch was delayed
by almost a week and second version was still delayed by few days... I
don't want to blame anyone for those delays, but wondering why the heck
you need manual approvals here. You require people to subscribe, so
what's the point?

regards,
- igor