Re: Call for platform testing

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: Larry Rosenman <ler(at)lerctr(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Call for platform testing
Date: 2001-11-28 16:32:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> OU8 is UW 7 + LKP (Linux Kernel Personality) + Bug Fixes.

OK, I'll just do one entry for both UW and OU. Love those name changes
:(

> OSR5 is the old Sco 3.2 stuff, and is a totally different
> beast/codeset.

Maybe I'll just remove mention of it altogether. Either it is
supportable because it is Unix-y and somewhat compatible with other SCO
products, or it isn't, but it isn't worth guessing at either way unless
someone can test it.

- Thomas