Re: JDBC bug?

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Colin Freas <cef6(at)georgetown(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC bug?
Date: 2001-11-26 20:52:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Colin,

Whether it is better or not isn't the issue. That is how the SQL
standard says it is supposed to work. If you create the objects with
quoted mixed case identifiers you must use quoted mixed case identifiers
to access the objects. A better solution to your problem would be to
create the tables without using quoted indentifiers and then your
original query would work.

thanks,
--Barry