Re: Problems with truncated BLOB

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Mihael Vrbanec <miqster(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with truncated BLOB
Date: 2001-11-26 02:02:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Mihael,

Could you send a test case that demonstrates the problem? Ideally a
sample java program that will upload one of the problem files, and then
another program that tries to download the file showing the problem you
have having.

Also, which version of the jdbc driver are you using? (the version that
came with 7.1, or something newer)

thanks,
--Barry