Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try.

From: Weiping He <laser(at)zhengmai(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Chinese NLS patch, the third try.
Date: 2001-11-24 14:35:50
Lists: pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > the attachement is about 80K,tried yesterday,
> > but still not show. :(
> > give another try.
>
> Unfortunately, all the patches fail to apply.  My guess is that some
> other patch was applied in between.  Can you get a CVS snapshot and
> submit a patch that matches the current file contents?  Thanks.

if you've apply the patch mentioned in:
http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=1080901
then forget this one, (if not, please let me know, I'll try to get
snapshot and update it again.)it's the same with the one mentioned in above
link.
I've sent them serveral times is because I can't see they appeared
in the patch list, whereas my mail without that attachement appear
almost at once, don't know why :(, and now the problem is I *can't*
connect to anonymous CVS:
postgres(at)laser:~/pgsql$ cvs -z3 update -d -P
cvs update: authorization failed: server anoncvs.postgresql.org rejected
access
to /projects/cvsroot for user anoncvs
what's happening?

    regards    laser