Re: Server Side Cursors.

From: "Andrea Aime" <aaime(at)comune(dot)modena(dot)it>
To: "Ryan C(dot) Bonham" <Ryan(at)srfarms(dot)com>
Cc: "Pgsql-Odbc (E-mail)" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Server Side Cursors.
Date: 2001-11-19 15:41:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc

As far as I knok server side cursor are not supported. If you
have to fetch a high number of row from the database use
client side cursor and enable "declare/fetch" on the driver
options for decent performance (althought you won't be anymore
able to use bidirectional cursors...)
Hope this helps
Best regards
Andrea Aime