Turning off Parse Statement

From: Gilles DAROLD <gilles(at)darold(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Turning off Parse Statement
Date: 2001-11-16 09:25:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Thanks,

Don't know how to turning off Parse Statement, I'd set a Parse option to
'no'
in the odbc.ini file but it does nothing. I've seen many thing related
to Advanced
Driver Options with a MS-Windows Interface but unfortunally I don't use
this
kind of box and can't find any documentation on how to defined these
options
by hand. Any idea ?

Regards,