Re: Code Fixes

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Paul <pvickerm(at)highergroundsw(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Code Fixes
Date: 2001-10-25 17:31:23
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

Paul,

The best way to get this patched in is to send a patch (diff -c format)
of the changes diffed against current sources to this list. Someone
from here will look at it and apply it to CVS.

A comment for you on your fixes. Have you looked at current CVS sources
to see if your problems still exist in the latest code? There have been
a number of fixes that have gone into the DatabaseMetaData classes since
7.1.

thanks,
--Barry