Re: JDBC PostgreSQhelL

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: acshafer(at)moon(dot)hec(dot)utah(dot)edu
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC PostgreSQhelL
Date: 2001-10-18 19:14:03
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

The error stack you had in your original email indicates you are running
a 7.2development version of the driver. Since QueryExecutor didn't
exist in 7.1. (Sorry I didn't explain how I came up with the conclusion
you were running 7.2development code).

>>at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:88)
>>at org.postgresql.Connection.ExecSQL(Connection.java:356)

Where did you get the drivers you are running. I just verified that the
7.1 drivers off of jdbc.postgresql.org do not contain this class.

thanks,
--Barry