ODBC driver for Windows

From: David Link <dlink(at)soundscan(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC driver for Windows
Date: 2001-10-17 15:52:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'm looking through the documentation, I'm trying to figure this out.

How can I get a client up and running, 'psql' and an ODBC driver for
postgreSQL on Windows?  Do I need to install the entire database with

I'm playing around with Macromedia's Dreamweaver and ColdFusion which
can use ODBC to connect to databases. (It can also use JDBC, OLE DB and
has native support for Oracle and others -- not PG though :-)

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2001-10-17 17:36:55