Re: flames!

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Elias Karakoulakis <ekarak(at)softlab(dot)ece(dot)ntua(dot)gr>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: flames!
Date: 2001-10-08 06:39:51
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Mail like this doesn't help the situation any.  Would you mind telling
us what version you are having problems with?  Suppling a test case that
reproduces the problem would be better, and providing a patch that fixes
the problem would be best of all.

This is an open source project.  Things get done when people like you
submit code.  Please do your part and help make Postgres a better product.

The code problem you list below, which file is this from?  I can't see
this in current cvs sources (of course I could be looking in the wrong
place).

thanks,
--Barry