Updates for 7.2 INSTALL file

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Updates for 7.2 INSTALL file
Date: 2001-10-01 14:23:26
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi all,

With the INSTALL file, do we change the references from 7.1 to 7.2 now
or wait until later? (Not counting the "Supported Platforms" bit)

Found three instances where 7.1 should be 7.2, not sure about the one
which mentions that pg_dumpall of 7.1 shouldn't be used on older
versions of the database.

Have generated a diff in case that's the easiest way for the change to
be applied.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi