Re: More fixes for missing double quotes in the shell scripts

From: Justin <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: More fixes for missing double quotes in the shell scripts
Date: 2001-09-27 03:09:41
Lists: pgsql-patches
Hi Tom,

I agree it's not strictly necessary, but I thought I'd add them in to
follow the generic "good programming practise" of always quoting
variables in shell script tests.

As far as I'm aware it doesn't break compatility on any system, and it
makes for greater "consistency".

If there's really something fundamentally wrong with this idea, then
let's only do the necessary ones.

:)

+ Justin