How does a user know about techdocs.postgresql.org?

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How does a user know about techdocs.postgresql.org?
Date: 2001-09-26 20:36:32
Lists: pgsql-general

This may sound like a strange question, but how does a postgres user
know of the existence of techdocs.postgresql.org? I would have assumed
that there would be a link off of the main web site under Users Corner
to this useful repository of information, but I can't find any such
link. Without such a link, how does a user find out that techdocs
exists? Other than posting an email and getting a response that says to
look there.

thanks,
--Barry