Re: downloading image blobs

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Matt Fair <matt(at)netasol(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: downloading image blobs
Date: 2001-09-26 00:51:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Matt,

Have you verified that this large object (id=12992) exists in your
database?  (select distinct loid from pg_largeobject where loid = 12992)
If it doesn't, I think then the place to look is the code that you used
to insert the large objects as it would appear that code didn't do the
insert correctly (or some other code as since deleted the large object).

thanks,
--Barry