Re: Website, mailing list

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, John Summerfield <pgtest(at)os2(dot)ami(dot)com(dot)au>, PostgreSQL Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2001-09-19 14:25:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs
> > Where did you get that URL from?  AFAIK we have never had such a site
> > name as "developer.postgresql.org".
> This is the new "Developer's Corner site" which Vince created.  Looks
> pretty nice, new color scheme, better layout, etc.  People get to it
> when clicking on "Developer's Corner" from the main PostgreSQL site.

Hmm. Maybe this is one reason why I'm lost and disoriented trying to
build docs on the new servers. Vince, where do the various www areas
live nowadays? Can someone please publish a site map for *physical
locations* on the machines? If they've done so already, I've misplaced
it and would appreciate an off-list refresher.

Thanks!

                      - Thomas