Using Blob with postgre

From: 00449547(at)academ01(dot)cem(dot)itesm(dot)mx
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Using Blob with postgre
Date: 2001-09-10 21:40:32
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi my name is Enrique, I have a throuble using Blob with postgre, I have
my frontend in VB, and my backend in PostgreSQL, and I need to export and
import some Blob Datatypes to the database, but when I say to the ODBC driver
to import with the command lo_import, it say me that theres no such file
or directory, cloud you help me.

I think this problem, is because Postgre are looking for the file in the
Linux machine, and the file are in the Windows machine, but i don't know
how to send a binary data from Visual Basic to Postgre, and in the other
way.

thanks
Enrique Cauich

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: allan d. goDate: 2001-09-10 23:45:56