Re: Apache authentication

From: Giorgio Volpe <giorgio(dot)volpe(at)gtngroup(dot)it>
To: Postgres <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Apache authentication
Date: 2001-09-03 14:25:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks all who replied me ... i suceed compiling the module from the site
above and all is ok!
If someone else needs it, I did it so:

I only need same little change on the INSTALL istruction to fit debian
conventiones ...
I used apxs and exec ONLY the following instruction ...

- install debina modules : postgresql-dev, apache-dev libdb3-dev (for
headers ... and required libraries)
- exec: ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/bin/apxs
--with-pgsql=/usr/include/postgresql
- compile the module with: apxs -I/usr/include/postgresql/include
-L/usr/lib -lpq -o mod_auth_pgsql.so -c mod_auth_pgsql.c
auth_pgsql_shared_stub.c
- insatll the module using: apxs -i -a -n auth_pgsql mod_auth_pgsql.so