Re: Need help with JDBC driver. Problem, - getExportedKeys=

From: Roger Bjärevall <roger(at)ideit(dot)com>
To: Keve Müller <keve(at)keve(dot)hu>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Rene Pijlman <rene(at)lab(dot)applinet(dot)nl>
Subject: Re: Need help with JDBC driver. Problem, - getExportedKeys=
Date: 2001-09-01 15:43:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I've tried the jxdbcon driver now and it gives another view
of the actual database... I am not a PostgreSQL guy so I am
quite confused here. Anyway, this one seems to give the most
appropriate view of the database since the system tables
are listed which the pgsql drivers did not list. However, I do not
get anything back from any table when issuing the getExported/Imported
keys in DatabaseMetaData. This might be an effect of me not
having any tables with primary-foreign key mappings. Could anyone
point me to a place where I can download/get some simple SQL
statements to create at least relationsships between two tables?

I really would like to verify DbVisualizer with PostgreSQL since
more and more people requires support for it.

Best regards

Roger