Apache authentication

From: Giorgio Volpe <giorgio(dot)volpe(at)gtngroup(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Apache authentication
Date: 2001-08-27 08:29:09
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a problem with apache authentication.
I recently upgrade to postgresql v7.1, upgrading debian distribution (to
woody, testing distribution)
and i discovered that the pakage for apache authentication is no longer
there.
(may be they suggest to use PAM instead)
This is really a problem for me for i use it in many sites!

I tried to use old module (for version 6.5 of db) does not work!

Does anybody knows where can i found a module for apache authentication
with postgresql 7.1?
Does it work recompiling old module with new libraries?

thanks in advance ...

--

Giorgio