Re: [OT] Re: List response time...

From: David Ford <david(at)blue-labs(dot)org>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: List response time...
Date: 2001-08-24 17:31:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Vince Vielhaber wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, David Ford wrote:
>
>>It's all in the configuration.  I slam mails around dozens of machines
>>in seconds using sendmail and I process a lot of mail.
>>

>So have you patched for the latest of the many sendmail root exploits?
>
>Vince.

I keep my systems up to latest and greatest that passes the lab.
 Currently 8.12.0b19.  Since I keep things up to date and read the
documentation... I tend to avoid most security problems.  Do keep in
mind that most of the latest issues are symbiotic problems due to issues
found in LK capabilities.

-d