Feature request

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Feature request
Date: 2001-08-22 10:51:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

One feature which would be great to have in PgAdmin is a log analyzer.

Don't know how you'd go about getting it working, but it would provide a
useful tool in diagnosis of PostgreSQL problems.  Gilles DAROLD has
started work on one also, and it may be useful to discuss this idea with
him.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-08-22 19:49:44