Feature request

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Feature request
Date: 2001-08-22 10:51:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

One feature which would be great to have in PgAdmin is a log analyzer.

Don't know how you'd go about getting it working, but it would provide a
useful tool in diagnosis of PostgreSQL problems.  Gilles DAROLD has
started work on one also, and it may be useful to discuss this idea with

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-08-22 19:49:44