Connecting to a specific Schema via ODBC.

From: Michael Weaver <mweaver(at)corpusglobe(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connecting to a specific Schema via ODBC.
Date: 2003-02-18 06:56:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I've got to insert data into a specific schema via windows based ODBC.
The program that will be inserting the data does not know about schemas, so
I need to get the ODBC connection to point directly to the desired schema.

Is this possible?

TIA
Mike Weaver
Software Developer

5, 42 Ladner Street
O'Connor, WA, 6163
All correspondence:
PO Box Y3502
East St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6832

P: (+618) 9331 2700
F: (+618) 9331 3733
M: 0403 385 181
W: http://www.corpusglobe.com/
E: mweaver(at)corpusglobe(dot)com

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. When addressed
to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject
to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing Corpus Globe client
engagement letter. If you have received this Email in error, please notify
us immediately by return email or telephone +61 8 9331 2700 and destroy the
original message. Thank You.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Silje AusenDate: 2003-02-18 08:39:33