Release of 7.2

From: mlw <markw(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Release of 7.2
Date: 2001-07-26 12:04:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just want to say I have been looking at the development version of 7.2 and I am
completely impressed. The one huge stumbling block to a 24x7 deployment,
vacuum, has been removed!! This is utterly fantastic! Is there a target date
for release? (sorry for asking, I know how irritating such questions are.)