Re: AW: Compilation on Solaris 2.8

From: Oyvind Hallsteinsen <oyvindh(at)aitel(dot)hist(dot)no>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Schnabel, Andre" <Andre(dot)Schnabel(at)gedas(dot)de>
Subject: Re: AW: Compilation on Solaris 2.8
Date: 2001-07-12 07:29:31
Lists: pgsql-ports
"Schnabel, Andre" wrote:
> for "ldd -r" I'm getting the same messages as you get.
>
> I use the GNU-linker. PostgrSQL ist directly built to /usr/local.
>
> Do you know, how to check the libraries on IRIX64? I use an octane as backup
> system. I wonder if the same problem occures on sgi.

Check out this page:

I don't know if this program, 'elfdump', has any equivalent to ldd's
"-r" option, but it's worth a try.

Back to the original problem - as both you and me have the same problem
with libpq.so I've got a hunch it's not our own fault. At least I would
be more comfortable believing it's a bug :)

---
-- √ėyvind Hallsteinsen, HIST AITeL --

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: chuck amadiDate: 2001-07-12 16:35:56