ODBC performance with ADO

From: Enrico Gava <enrico(dot)gava(at)tiscalinet(dot)it>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC performance with ADO
Date: 2001-07-19 11:48:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I'm trying to access PostgreSQL table from Visual Basic using ADO with ODBC
Provider. I am using the Postgres ODBC driver version
The problem is that to obtain a readonly recordset of 5000 records it takes
around 15 seconds.
disable the SQL logging feature in the ODBC control panel does not change

Enrico Gava

Abbonati a Tiscali!
Con VoceViva puoi anche ascoltare ed inviare email al telefono.
Chiama VoceViva allo 0143 434343

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Robby SlaughterDate: 2001-07-19 15:03:14