unicode regular insensitive matching 2.

From: Jan Poslusny <pajout(at)gingerall(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: unicode regular insensitive matching 2.
Date: 2001-06-29 08:55:36
Lists: pgsql-general
I used czech locales, described in attached pg_bash_profile exactly,
briefly here:
LC_ALL=cs_CZ
LC_COLLATE=cs_CZ
LC_CTYPE=cs_CZ
LC_MONETARY=cs_CZ
LC_NUMERIC=cs_CZ
LC_TIME=cs_CZ

I used unicodeSQL script for db with UNICODE charset and latin2SQL
script for db with LATIN2 charset. I hope attached scripts are
self-describing.

I don't know, what is misconfigured or badly used.

thanks for some hint