Re: Cannot build JDBC driver for PostgreSQL 7.12 on NT

From: Pat Hardy <pat(at)phardy(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot build JDBC driver for PostgreSQL 7.12 on NT
Date: 2001-06-15 01:58:55
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
> [...]
> > To which source are you referring?  I just checked both the source from
> > a PostgreSQL mirror and the one that I uploaded to the Cygwin mirrors.
> > Neither contain a Driver.java.  Are you sure that Driver.java is not
> > left over from a previous make?
>
> Ok, I must admit, I didn't check the source before neither before ./configure --with-java nor after the first make :) It can be that one of these commande create the above Driver.java. I checked this in 7.1 and in 7.1.2 versions (with sources from ftp.postgresql.org)
>
> Thanks,
>
>                                    SLao

Yeah, you may be right. But if the build process generates it, how come I
wind up with errors during an initial build, causing me to build a second
time with the suggested procedure?

Pat

P Hardy Technologies Incorporated
Computer and Internet Consulting Services
PO Box 1024 - Bay Shore, LI, NY 11706-0533
http://www.phardy.com