Re: POSTGRESQL Documentation

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: imran(dot)haider(at)ap(dot)abnamro(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: POSTGRESQL Documentation
Date: 2001-05-28 15:40:17
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi Haider,

There is a bunch of info and links at http://techdocs.postgresql.org

There is also a lot of really useful Tutorial type stuff at
http://www.newbienetwork.net (especially if you're into PHP stuff).

http://www.digitalthought.net have a few good articles too.

Most of this stuff you can find from the Techdocs site mentioned above,
and in its "Other Resources" page there is a section on Tutorials.

Hope that's helpful.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

imran(dot)haider(at)ap(dot)abnamro(dot)com wrote:

> HI,
>  i m new to Linux., have red hat 6.2 on an intel p2 with 64 mb ram. i wanna
> run postgresql for learning. i got a good doc mailed to me from a friend of
> mine which is postgresql tutorial. he got it from somewhere and both of us
> do not know that website.  however we need things other than it i.e users
> guide, programmers guide, administrators guide, developers guide, etc (all
> in pdf format).  i been through multiple web sites for this reason but no
> luck. would you do me a favor? i need all these things if possible. any
> idea about some website or if you have this type of docs with you... pls
> help me.
>
> compliments
> Haider
>
> Disclaimer:
>
> "This  message  is  confidential.  It  may  also be privileged or otherwise
> protected  by legal rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us
> know by reply and then delete it from your system."

     - Indira Gandhi