New PostgreSQL related article : Using Echelon SQL Scripter with PostgreSQL

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New PostgreSQL related article : Using Echelon SQL Scripter with PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-05-15 09:10:06
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hi all,

This will probably be of interest to those people using web based forms
with PostgreSQL as the backend.

Branden Williams and Matt Springfield have written a brief introduction
to their Echelon scripting engine, appropriately called "Using Echelon
SQL Scripter with PostgreSQL".  It's a quick intro, install and setup
document, and it's located at :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/usingechelon.php

Hope people find this useful.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Robert DaleDate: 2001-05-17 19:29:59