Re: CREATE TABLE (allow/deny)

From: Jesus Sandoval <meli(at)mzt(dot)megared(dot)net(dot)mx>
To: R D <mrk279(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CREATE TABLE (allow/deny)
Date: 2001-05-14 06:57:25
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am waiting for this feature too, I was looking in the todo list and
found privileges in the url
http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgtodo?privileges, it mentions a patch
for creating users without createtable permission, maybe it is not what
we are expecting, they say it is a temporary solution.
I have not tried it yet.

Regards
Jesus Sandoval