New article : Using Aggregate Functions and Operators in PostgreSQL

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New article : Using Aggregate Functions and Operators in PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-05-11 00:47:03
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hi all,

Branden Williams <brw(at)brw(dot)net> has written a new article "Using
Aggregate Functions and Operators in PostgreSQL", which applies to
PostgreSQL 7.1

It's address is :

http://www.newbienetwork.net/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=25

And it's linked to from the main page of the techdocs.postgresql.org
website, for future reference.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift