Re: JDBC Download.

From: Mark Rosa <rosa(at)etekt(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC Download.
Date: 2001-05-09 14:42:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
hi bruce, hi dave,

i think i can do it.
just tell me when you are ready and how to get the CVS . (any other tips
are most welcome :)

and i will try my best.
if i can't make it, i will call on you, dave.

ciao,
mark

ps: i am sitting in zurich, switzerland, so don't expect me to do the
compilation at 23.00 us-time :)
Mark Rosa - Dipl. Arch. ETH
Etekt Inc.                                co-create your home
phone: ++41-1-4462-406              www: http://www.etekt.com
mobile: ++41-76-390 06 37           fax: ++49-89-244 35 64 08
email: rosa(at)etekt(dot)com       www: http://www.yourcell.net/rosa

or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confi-
dential and/or privileged material. Any review, retrans-
mission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.